If you don’t like to handle your iPhone in your hand, Bluetooth headset is the must have accessories four iPhone. After so many researches I am listing down the best 5 iPhone Bluetooth headsets in this article. The entire Bluetooth headset listed here are noise reducing one and not noise eliminating one.
Best iPhone Bluetooth headsets
This Bluetooth headset comes with an advanced military grade noise cancelling system which deliberately adjusts to the environment. This Bluetooth headset was initially developed for the DARPA (The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) to have communication headset which can pick the voices even in a hostile environments. This Bluetooth headset is available in 3 different colors Red, Black and Grey. Disappointingly it is not available in khaki camouflage. This may be available by next year. After a heavy discount The Aliph Jawbone Noise Shield Bluetooth headset is available at a cost of
$85. (Now reduced to $39 for red and $ 45 for black)
- Noise reduction. No other product can be better.
- Better Bluetooth pairing and stability.
- Handy and Easy to use.
- Can fit in both ears. It comes with different sizes of earloops and earbuds.
- Black color is costlier.
- Non Standard USB connection. It will bother you only if you have left USB cable at home.
- AAA Battery gives up to 15 hours of standby time and 3 and half four of talk time.
- Light Weight. It weighs only 9 gms.
- Bluetooth v 2.0 compliant.
- Noise reduction features is not that great.
- Less comfortable ear buds. (30% people say that)
The Amazon price of the Plantronics Discovery 665 Bluetooth Headset is $22.39. The List price of the Plantronics Discovery 665 Bluetooth Headset is $149.95.
This headset gives very good sound quality. This is not a very good choice if you are considering for noise cancelling featured headset. The noise cancelling option is not so good.
- Excellent Sound Quality.
- 5 Hours of talk time and 7 days of stand by time.
- Can be used with two bluetooth phones at the same time.
- Light Weight. It weighs only 0.3 ounces.
- Expensive. It costs $7-8 extra than other bluetooth headsets.
Aliph Jawbone II Bluetooth Headset is the updated version of the Jawbone and this updated version comes with superb noise canceling features. In fact they have been named this feature as “Noise Assasin”. The Amazon price of Aliph Jawbone II Bluetooth Headset (Black) is $43.98 and the list price of Aliph Jawbone II Bluetooth Headset (Black) is
- 4 hours of talk time and 8 days of standby time.
- Get charged very quickly. You can fully charge it within 1 hour.
- Amazing noise reduction
The name of the Bluetooth headset is enough for me and if you’re in search of pink bluetooth headset then this is the one for you. This Bluetooth is of version 2.0 which has great battery life. The maker of this Bluetooth says that it comes with 7 hours of talk time and 170 hrs of standby time. This headset offers a crystal clear sound. The Earpiece of this headset can bent in such a way that can be suited to any ear shape. This Bluetooth headset is available at a cost of
$40 Now $33. The Amazon has not started shipping this product yet. But it is available at overstock.com. Click here for quote
One thing that I really like about this headset is that it wisely comes with a strap, so that you can look vaguely less un-cool by hanging it around the neck when it is not used. This Headset is of light weight, good battery life and also it has a very good sound quality. This Headset is available at a cost of $43.
The Amazon price of Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Headset HBH-PV705, Silver is of $49.95.
Al the Bluetooth headsets mentioned above doesn’t work as good as a wired headset and have the lesser battery life. Also since they’re wireless you must a have good amount of cables to charge them. The latest one from the Apple needs ludicrous trouble to charge via either the iPhone or a dock.